Many users ask us this question after making a purchase, setting up the software and testing it. Then they would try to use the software on their domain and they get the error: Please insert here the license for your theme.
What really happens is that the user makes a purchase of one theme which normally comes with one license that can be used on only one domain. So, one license = one domain. Then they would use that license on their localhost or on a test site just to see how the theme is working and when they try to get the theme working on their main website they face this issue.
What we would recommend? You could simply follow those steps after doing your first theme purchase:
- Download your selected theme
- Upload it to your main website
- Activate the license there
- Activate Maintenance Mode = ON (Panel > Settings > General)
- Do whatever tests you need
- Deactivate maintenance mode
If you had already activated the license on a test site or on another domain, you could solve this issue by doing one of these options:
- Purchasing an extra license
- Purchasing more than one extra license (you can choose either 5 licenses or unlimited licenses)
- Purchasing another theme (this will give you an extra license which you could use for another domain)
If you are managing more than one domain I would definitely recommend you to choose the unlimited licenses because it is the most cost efficient.